Best 14 Health Benefits of banana and banana tree in India 2021.
Here in this post, I will be giving you information regarding -Health benefits of bananas, their nutrition value, presence of calories, medicinal use of the banana tree, and best for eating a ripe banana or unripe/raw banana.
We say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away but it is totally wrong, banana a day can keep a doctor away. you will won’t believe what I am saying, but it is true read this post you will get the clear information.
Banana has several health benefits due to their large amount of nutrient presence. In the mostly eaten fruit list banana rank in 3rd position, global production of banana is nearly 116 million tonnes in which the biggest producer of banana in India(21 million tonnes.)
This article cover a whole information that is necessary to be known by you.
Let’s start with Banana Benefits🍌:
- Make our heart healthy: Banana consists of a large amount of potassium which is essential for the heart in the transfer of never signal due to which there is a contraction of the heart muscle. An imbalance in potassium and sodium can lead to an increase in blood pressure.
- High-fiber content: The presence of fiber in foods helps our body in the easy removal of waste through the body preventing constipation.
- Brain Boost and increase in concentration: As it contains vitamin B6 and dopamine.
- Helps in eye protection: Eating a banana daily can improve your eye health and prevent it from vision-related disease, due to the presence of vitamin A.
- Increase blood production: Banana is a rich source of iron, and iron plays an important role in hemoglobin formation( prevent anemia).
- Boost immunity.
- Has many Skin benefits: Potassium, vitamin A and C, antioxidants, etc.. those elements help us in skin nourishment. ( glowing skin, hydrate and moisturizes dry skin, works as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging).
- Works as an energy booster.
- Depression suppressor: As bananas contain an amino-acid called tryptophan which helps is secretion and formation of serotonin with help our mind to feel relaxed, fresh, etc.
- Helps in the prevention of bone degeneration: As bananas contain calcium and vitamin C.
- Prevent/Avoids Muscle cramps.
- Improve our digestive system and helps in digestion.
- Lowers the risks of cancer. As it contains antioxidants and immune-boosting tendency.
- May helps us protecting against type 2 diabetes.
Nutrients present in banana images given below:
Energy/Calories in Banana:
-Banana is also use as an energy booster.Banana is the secret of our energy.
1 banana contains nearly 100 -110 calories(energy).
1 kg of body fat = 7700 calories.
-Average calories required by an adult person is nearly 1900 – 3000 calories per day.
Side effects of banana:
Normal eating: (some person)
- Gas problems.
Too much of eating banana:
- Respiratory problems.
- Dental problems.
- Abdominal pain.
- May cause diabetes.
- May damage our nerve cells.
Also Read : Best ways for having a good sleep.😴
Banana Tree benefits :
- The botanical name of the banana is Musa.
- Different types of banana variety are seen in India common are singapuri, poovan, robusta, basrai, Dwarf cavendish, etc.
- Jalgaon is also known as the “Banana city of India”.
Each part of banana tree is useful and is Rich with nutrients.
- Stem: The banana stem is edible and eaten in many different parts of India. As this stem helps in detoxification-of-body, prevention from urinary tract infections, helps in removal of kidney stone.
- Flower: Most useful part of the banana tree is its flower. It consists of vitamins (A, C & E), Minerals(potassium, magnesium, etc), fatty acids, and essential and nonessential amino acids.
- Helps in controlling diabetes.
- Improves Menstrual cycle wellness.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- Anemia. Helps in the formation of hemoglobin by boosting the production of iron.
- Helps in the improvement of the digestive system.
- Anti-depressants and mood booster.
- Prevents our body from indigestion, ulcer, pain, and constipation.
- Improve our heart health.
- Banana leaves consist of a chemical known as polyphenol oxidase which has different types of health benefits.
- Many green tea consists of leaves in it. Hence mainly tropical and subtropical areas help banana leaves for cooking serving and wrapping the foods.
- Mainly these leaves are used for treating Parkinson’s disease (Ayurveda).
- This leaf works as antioxidants, antimicrobial, vasodilating properties, immunomodulatory, anti-cancer, and prebiotic properties.
Which is good Raw/unripe banana or ripe banana?
There are two types of bananas Green and yellowish one both are consume worldwide.
Green/unripe Banana :
- Green banana has firmly and waxy like texture.
- They are bitter in taste.
- It has 40% of starch which is good.
- As it is an unripe banana hence it dies not contains a large amount of antioxidants and minerals.
- Green banana benefits: Burns fats faster, slowly digest( will feel less hungry), More fiber ( avoid constipation), best for type diabetic person( less sugar).
Yellow/Ripe banana :
- Riped banana is soft in texture and has yellow with brown spots on it.
- They are sweeter in taste.
- It has 8% starch and 91% of sugar which is not good.
- It is said that riped banana has less amount of vitamins.
- Riped banana benefits: It has high antioxidant(anti-cancerous), Immune booster.
Also Read : All in one weight loss tips.
Both types of bananas are good.
It depends on the further person if he is a diabetic patient or weightloss person than Green one is good for him.
According to me, you should eat both types of banana.
Types of banana in india?
1. Robust banana.
2. Ice cream banana tree.
3. Cavendish banana.
4. Dwarf Cavendish Banana.
5. Dwarf Plantain.
6. Red Banana.
8. Grand Naine Banana.
9. Manzano Banana.
10. Gros Michel.
In detail in Style at life.