DETOX BODY: Detail information for detoxification of the body.Top 7 Home remedies.
#7. Detoxification of body
|Easiest ways for detoxifying your body…|
Removal of toxic substance from the human body
From pills to drinks, hundreds of products promise to detox your body of toxins in the form of a cleanse.
Why do we need to detox?
How we can remove toxins present in the body?
- Oil pulling ( swish it around in your mouth for 10-15 minutes without swallowing it than split. Oil you may use are coconut oil, sesame oil, olive oil)
- Increase the intake of probiotic foods ( beans, oats, berries, green vegetables, yogurt, etc.)
- Increase intake of Sulphuric food ( onion, broccoli, garlic, meat and poultry food, seafood)
- Use of baking soda, vinegar, is also a good detoxifying agent. add it to your meal.
- Use of spices( Tumeric, ginger, black cumin seed, saffron, asafoetida, cardamom, fennel seeds, cinnamon cloves)
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods ( almonds, red cabbages, strawberries, spinach, dark chocolate.)
- Eat plenty of fibers ( brown rice, fresh fruits, vegetables like beet, radishes, broccoli, artichokes, cabbages, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweeds are excellent detoxifying foods.
- Avoid the intake of salt and white sugar in large amounts.
- Avoid excessive drinking of alcohol.
- Drink approximately 3-4 liter/ 8-10 glasses of water every day this will help to remove the toxins out of your body in the form of pee and sweat.
- Try to avoid morning coffees.,replace it with green tea.
- Taking sauna also helps a lot in detoxifying of body.
- Fasting… also helps a lot.
Symptoms that says your body needs to be detoxified:
- Irritated skin
- Menstrual problems
- Mental confusion
- Headache, nausea
- Weight gain
- Unpleasant body odor
Click for👉 ketogenic diet
Click for👉 weightloss tips
#The greatest wealth is health#