Influenza/Flu: Do I have flu or corona?cure the flu quickly,causes,symptoms,treatment
Flu is caused due to influenza viruses. This flu virus infection triggers inflammation in our body, severe inflammation can cause lung damage and other serious problems.
- Sore throat.
- Runny nose/stuffy nose.
- Muscle/body aches.
- Sometimes loss of weight…
- Joint pain.
- Flu symptoms usually come on suddenly.
Also Read: 11 best ways for having a good sleep.
- Wash your hand thoroughly with soap and hot water to protect yourself from germs.
- when you sneeze or cough covers your mouth into your elbow instead of your hands or use tissue paper, handkerchief this helps to prevent the spreading of germs to others.
- Get the flu shots/flu vaccine yearly.
- keep your immune system strong…
- Getting proper sleep, exercise may help in immune-boosting.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Add Tumeric and 1 teaspoon ghee in warm milk.
- Lemon juice with honey as a sweetener.
- Different types of soup, most beneficial is chicken soup.
- Take slices or paste of ginger with lemon juice in warm water have it along with Green tea.
- Honey mixed with black pepper and ginger juices helps relieve a sore throat.
Which one do I have Flu or coronavirus?
- If your temperature is more than 37.5 degrees centigrade you should get a covid test one of the main symptoms of coronavirus is a fever.
- Mainly if you have a cold then fever is rarer.
- Till the covid test comes you should be self–isolated.
some other symptoms of coronavirus are: –Loss of taste and smell.
-Continuous cough periodically.
-Shortness of breath.