Weak Immune system: Causes, System showing it, Home remedies and foods.
”Immune systems defend our body against foreign particles like bacteria, viruses, and some invaders.”
-If your fall sick frequently or suffer from any other symptoms given below then this indicates that your immune system is weak.
-But friends don’t worry if you have a low immune system it can increase, it’s not too difficult just by changing your daily routine and adding some immune-boosting food can increase your immune system.
WE Follow those rules:-
-Firstly check out those symptoms are you suffering from those or not let’s go…..
Symptoms showing low immunity :
- Frequently suffering from cold or flu.
- Slow wound healing.
- Digestive problems mainly constipation.
- Dizziness or laziness.
- Craving for sugar. (imbalance in sugar level.)
- Low energy level.
- May have high blood pressure.
- Trouble in sleeping.
- Suffering from different types of allergies.
- Mood swings.
Some bad habits that affect the immune system :
- Improper hygiene( such as avoiding hand washing, cleaning teeth………).
- Higher intake of sugar or salty food.
- A large amount of caffeine intake.
- Avoid exercise or excessive exercise or continuous exercise without a break.
- Excessive alcohol consumption or excessive smoking.
- Eating unhealthy foods or mainly eating of junk food.
- Improper intake of water (nearly 7-8 glasses of water should be drinker by an adult person.)
- Improper sleep( nearly 6-7 hours of sleep is a must for a healthy life).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric,1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder, make a paste of 1/2 inch of ginger then add it with 1 glass of water then boil it.
- Different types of medicinal tea, for Indians commonly used ginger tea is best.
- Ba-dam milk( add Ba-dam powder in milk with sugar then boil it .)
- Different types of vegetable soup, for non-vegetarian chicken soup, is the best one.
- Best HERBS: Giloy, Turmeric, Am-la, Ashwagandha.
- Best VITAMINS: vitamin (A, B, C, E, K).
- Best FRUITS: citrus fruits(lemons, oranges, grapefruits, limes), Apples, Pears, Papaya, Kiwi, Watermelon, berries, Pineapples.
- Best VEGETABLES: Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, Folate, Broccoli, Onions, Spinach, Peppers, Cucumber, Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Beet, Cauliflower, Sprouts, Peas.
- Probiotic food: Yogurt, kimchi, pickles, buttermilk, fermented vegetable jams, chutneys, etc…
- Dry fruits, dairy products, and non-vegetarian foods help a lot in immune-boosting.