KETOGENIC DIET: A Detail information about the keto diet? Does it help in weight loss? Top 7 Benefits of the keto diet.
#6. Keto Diet:
Are you feeling shy? while going outside due to your overflowing belly fat than friends the best way to lose the fat is the following a ketogenic diet, but how does the ketogenic diet works, how can we follow the keto diet , who should not follow the keto diet are there any benefits and side effects and many more? you will read this in the below article. Click on the above table for a particular topic…
What is the keto diet? (low carb and high fat)
Ketosis is a metabolic state that our bodies can enter in order to obtain the energy that we need to function.
Signs you are in ketosis:
- Keto flu-like symptoms ( headaches, low concentration, tired, poor concentration).
- Keto breathe and bad smell from your sweat.
- Digestive changes ( constipation and diarrhea).
- Decrease exercise performance ( If you exercise regularly you may notice this one.).
- Insomnia (sleep disturbances).
- Reduce appetite ( feel less hungry).
- Increased energy.
- Mental clarity.
Keto diet plan
( diet contain 75%fats,20%protein, 5%carbs)
- Fatty fish (salmon, tuna, etc.)
- Meat ( red meat, chicken, goat, sausage, turkey, etc.)
- Nuts and seeds ( almonds, walnuts, peanuts, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds)
- oil ( olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil.)
- Increase dairy products ( panner, butter, creams, yogurts, ghee.)
- Increase the intake of water.
- You may eat chocolate, fat bombs,90% dark product.
- Vegetables (cucumber, mushrooms, cabbage, radishes, tomato, onions, pepper, green vegetables, carrot)
- Healthy herbs and spicy.
- Fruits ( Avacado, kiwi, orange, lemon, olives, lime, grapefruit, watermelon, berries.)
- Alcohols (red wine, tequila, vodka, gin and tonic, rum and coke, white wine, beer)
- Drinks ( water, green tea, lemon water, herbal tea, bulletproof coffee, almond milk, cashew milk)
How long does it take to get into ketosis:
- Glucose is used as an energy source in our body. Extra Glucose is store in our liver and muscles in terms of glycogen. Nearly our liver holds 400 calories and our muscles nearly 1600 to 2000 calories. Some are store in other body parts of our body.
- Generally, it takes 3 to 4 days to get in the ketosis phase.
- For fast results, you may try fasting and increase electrolyte drinking.
- Fruits ( banana, papayas, mangoes, grapes, apples, pineapple, all fruits juices)
- Grains ( wheat, rice, pasta, cereal, jowar, corn, etc)
- Sugary foods ( honey, soda, cake, ice creams, candy, sweetener.)
- Beans/legumes ( peas, chickpeas, lentils, black beans, lima, green beans. )
- Oils ( soyabean oil, canola oil, corn oil, sunflower oil.)
The side effect of keto diet:( May occur)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Frequently urination.
- Muscle cramps ( painful Involuntary contraction of the muscle.)
- Sugar cravings.
- Heart palpitations ( chest pain, fatigue, stress, shortness of breathing, dizziness)
- Lacks nutritional balance.
- Could raise your LDL/ bad cholesterol.
- May stress your kidney.
- Temporary weakness.
- Uncomfortable side effects.
Benefits of a keto diet:
- Lowers body weight.
- Boost memory and increase clarity.
- Increases fertility.
- Lowers the risks of cataracts.
- Decrease heartburns and acid reflux amount.
- Helps in clearing skin problems.
- May helps to fight certain cancerous cells. ( rarer cases)
People’s who shouldn’t do the keto diet:
- Pregnant women.
- People with digestive disorders.
- People with high risks of osteoporosis.
- Diabetes… Read more…
- Athletic performance.
- Growing kids.
- No gall bladder.
- Breastfeeding women’s.