Kidney stone: Best 5 Home remedy, Causes, Symptoms, Foods that should be avoided?
#11. KIDNEY STONE / RENAL CALCULUS.
” A kidney stone is a hardmass of crystal formed in some areas like kidney, ureters, bladder or urethra.”
- Unhealthy diet.
- Metabolic disorder.
- Highly consumption of protein, oxalates, phosphate in the diet.
- caffeine intake.
- Obesity or obese.
- If users have some intentional problems.
- High intake of antacids and water pills.
- Having polycystic kidney diseases.
- Backpain primarily in the flank area.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Blood in the urine.
- Lower pain in the abdomen and groin, if the stone is moving towards the bladder.
- Urination in the urine.
- Cloudy or foul-smelling in the urine.
- Periodically urination in a small amount.
- Drinking plenty of water. (12 to 14 glass)
- 4( teaspoon Olive oil + teaspoon lemon juice) with water.
- Boiled water with kidney beans.
- Onion juice.
- Juice of watermelon and pomegranate.
Diet should be followed :
Vegetables: Broccoli, Kale, Raw red and yellow pepper, Bok choy, Spinach, Sweet potato, Cauliflower, Aloe vera, Garlic, Onion, Lemon…
Fruits: Apples, papaya, avocados, watermelon, coconut water, pomegranate, Oranges, Apricots, Bananas, Kiwi, cranberry, all type of berries, cherries…..
Other foods: Dandelion roots, Uva ursi, wheatgrass juice, Kidney beans, low-fat yogurt or milk, Green tea…
Add fibrous food to your diet.
Try to consume more fluids.
Eat oxalate and calcium Rich food.
A diet that should be avoided:
Control intake of salt and sugary foods.
Try to avoid red meat, fish, and junk food.
some vegetables like potato, yams, beets, Swiss chard, tomato, palak, brinjal.
Try to avoid alcohol and soda consumption too much.
some other foods to avoid are nuts and few beans, tofu, miso, soup products, wheat bran, dark chocolate and cocoa powder, buckwheat, bread, black tea…
Try to avoid junk food.
-In makeup to 4 millimeters of stone can be removed through home remedy.
What can I do to relieve kidney stone pain, are there anyways?
Yes, you can get relief from kidney stone pain, but only allopathy can help you i.e home remedies won’t work. The best way is to use a pain killer given by the doctor, or injecting a syringe is a good way it will give you relief for almost 2 days.
Does pain mean the kidney stone is moving or increase in size?
Yes, pain is a good sign, that indicates that your kidney stone is moving or want to leave your urinary tract.
Yes, the size of kidney stones can be increased in your urinary tract. hence a kidney stone patient should take prevention.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.”