Type 2 diabetes mellitus: Best 4 Home Remedy, Symptoms, Causes, Yoga, Food you should eat.
#13.Type 2 Diabetes/Diabetes mellitus.
Kerala has the largest number of diabetes patients.
- Weight gain.
- Frequent urination( mostly at night).
- Excessive thirst and dry mouth.
- Increased hunger.
- Itchy skin.
- Slow healing of wounds.
- Fatigue and irritability.
- Blurry vision.
- Numbness (sunn hona)/ Tingling(jhunjhunu).
- Can also cause impotence.
- Healthy diet.
- Regular exercise.
- Periodically checking of blood glucose.
- Drink fenugreek water(add fenugreek seeds/ powder in water overnight and then have it) or ( use boiled fenugreek water ) or you eat sprouted fenugreek.
- Warm milk with 1 to 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (sugar-free).
- Add slices of ladyfinger in water overnight then have it ( with slices or without slices your choice).
- Juices like amla, bitter gourd, tomato, cucumber are also useful.
Foods you should eat:(Best ones)
- VEGETABLES: spinach, cauliflower, green bean, snow peas, celery, peppers, collard greens, onions, cucumber, kale(karam saag), garlic, cabbage, okra(ladyfinger), Brussels sprouts, eggplant(brinjal).
- FRUITS: berries, apricots, peaches, apples, pears, oranges, kiwi, watermelon, grapes.
- NUTS, GRAINS, and BEANS: almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pecans, cashews, pista, oats, amaranth, quinoa, wild and brown rice, barley.
- Spices and HERBS: fenugreek, ginger, garlic, cumin, ginseng(ashwagandha), bilberry, turmeric, cinnamon.
- Weekly you may have sweets, poultry, fishes, eggs.
The best exercise for diabetic person:(Yoga).
- Breath of fire. (kapalbhati.)
- Frog posture. (Mandukasana.)
- Hero pose. (virasana)
- Child pose. (balasana)
- Butterfly fold. (titaliasan)
- Camel pose. (ustrasana)
- Bridge. (setu bandhasana)
- knee to chest. (apanasana)
- Ardha matsyendrasana.
- Among this one should be in your routine walking, cycling, swimming, workouts.